Culinary pleasure made to measure
Full of variety and wonderfully delicious - that is the Regitnig "Pleasure made to measure" culinary offer: The culinary offer at the 4* Hotel Regitnig or the Chalets am See in Carinthia is as varied and multi-faceted as the preferences of our guests regarding catering are.
¾ gourmet board at the Regitnig Hotel & Chalets
- Substantial breakfast buffet with homemade specialties, organic products from the region and selection of teas as well as fruit and vegetables juices
- Homemade cakes and savoury specialties at the buffet in the afternoon
- Evening dinner with 5-7 courses – The Regitnig kitchen team surprises you with new regional and Austrian delicacies every evening. Starting with a salad buffet, continuing with starters, soup and a selection of 3 main dishes and finishing with dessert as well as a selection of cheeses from the cheese board as grand finale.
Breakfast at the Regitnig Hotel & Chalets
Your perfect start to the day – Regitnig's breakfast buffet at the nearby 4* hotel:
- Tea selection incl. organic teas
- Homemade jam and jam from the region
- Fresh bread from our village bakery
- Selection of Austrian cheese and cold cuts
- Milk and yoghurt from Weissensee organic farmers
- Selection of muesli
- Gluten-free and lactose-free corner
- Fruit and vegetable juices
- Fruit salad and stewed fruits
- From 07:30 to 10:00 in the restaurant
Self-catering at the Regitnig Hotel & Chalets
Regitnig's rich breakfast buffet
Even those staying in our chalets have the opportunity to help themselves to the homemade and regional delicacies of the hotel buffet in the morning.
You can book breakfast spontaneously on site and by the day – please contact our reception.
Regitnig's bread service
Start your day with a delicious breakfast in your own chalet: fresh, wonderfully fragrant baked goods from the village bakery Holzer will be brought to you.
Order at the reception the day before. You will find your pastry bag in the morning in the entrance area of your chalet or apartment – we charge a service fee per delivery. Alternatively, pick up your bread rolls yourself at the hotel.
Regitnig's breakfast box
Lots of homemade and regional delicacies, plus freshly brewed coffee or tea – that's what you'll find in Regitnig’s breakfast box. You can order your breakfast box the day before at our reception. You will find your treats in the morning in the entrance area of your chalet.
Lunch & dinner in the restaurant or comfortably in the chalet.
From 12 a.m. to 8 p.m. (8.30 p.m. in July & August) the Regitnig kitchen team will spoil you in the à la carte restaurant. For dinner, please reserve a table at reception!
You can also enjoy almost all the dishes and drinks of our à la carte restaurant in the privacy of your chalet. Simply choose from our wine and butler menu and place your order at reception. We will then bring the dishes to your chalet.
We charge a fee for the delivery and collection service. Alternatively, you can collect your dinner yourself and return the empties (no extra charge).