- Rates & Rooms
- Nature & Adventure
- Summer Activities
- Winter Activities
- Weissensee in Carinthia
breakfast at the Regitnig Hotel & Chalets
Enjoy the breakfast at the 4* Hotel & Chalets Regitnig at Lake Weissensee in Carinthia.
Your perfect daily start - Regitnig's breakfast buffet at the nearby 4* hotel:
Selection of organic and non-organic tea
- homemade jam
- fresh bread from our village bakery
- Selection of cheese and cold cuts
- Milk and yoghurt from Weissensee organic farmers
- Selection of muesli
- gluten and lacto free corner
- fruit and vegetable juices
- fruit salad and stewed fruits
Daily from 7.30 - 10 a.m.
If you like to have breakfast later (10-11 a.m.) we serve a range to a prepared table. Please let us know at the reception.
We also prepare vegetarian dishes and dishes according to your diet plan. Please inform us about any food intolerances and allergies prior to arrival.
Organic products from Carinthia’s Lake District region
The kitchen team always endeavours to serve regional products of excellent quality and freshness. And a glass of Austrian wine complements every dish.
As certified AMA gastronomy establishment, our products are supplied by the following regional, Carinthian and Austrian producers:
- Biobauer Jakober: Milk, yoghurt
- Oberberger Almwirtschaft: Alpine butter
- Dorfbäckerei Holzer: Bread and pastries
- Brunhilde Sagmeister: Gailtal Valley cheese
- Oberkärntner Molkerei: Dairy products, cheese
- Bioquelle: Breakfast cereals
- Zuegg: Meat from Carinthia/Austria
- Apo: Apple juice from the local organic farmer
- Osttiroler Gemüsebauern: Potatoes and vegetables
- Forellenzucht Jobst: Trout and char
- Martin Müller: Lake Weissensee fish
It is a matter of fact that we prefer as organic certified products.