- Holiday Facility
- Your Host
- Culinary pleasure made to measure
- Image Gallery
- Order a voucher for the Regitnig Hotel & Chalets
- Rates & Rooms
- Nature & Adventure
- Summer Activities
- Winter Activities
- Weissensee in Carinthia
Hiking at Lake Weissensee in Carinthia
Carinthia’s mountains offer hiking enthusiasts a wide range of possibilities for stunning hiking tours. The surrounding mountain world with its colourful floral splendour beckons everyone who wants to explore the 200 km of hiking trails up to 2.300 m in altitude on foot.
Experience the region around Lake Weissensee from its most beautiful sides: Hike together with us into the Gailtal Valley and the Dolomites! Larger mountain tours also into the valleys are personally guided by your host, Mr Eder. Crystal-clear spring water, blossoming alpine pastures, pristine nature and stunning views – the Weissensee Nature Park is waiting for you!
Hiking advantages at the Regitnig Hotel & Chalets
The Regitnig 4 Star Hotel, Chalets & Apartments at Lake Weissensee in Carinthia is ideal for hikers and mountaineers. You can look forward to guided hiking tours with an experienced hiking guide.
- Host with a heart Peter Eder is a certified hiking guide
- Guided hiking tours in the Weissensee Nature Park
- Start hiking tours directly from the Regitnig Hotel & Chalets
- Outdoor rucksack in the room free of charge for the duration of your stay
- Hiking tour folders with recommended tours in the lobby
- Free of charge use of the Weissensee mountain railway
4 Star Hiking Hotel & Chalets at the Regitnig at Lake Weissensee in Carinthia
Apart from the hiking advantages, many included services are waiting for you on your holiday in Carinthia. Your hosts, the Eder Family, and the Regitnig team provide tips for worthwhile hiking tours in the Weissensee Nature Park and around Carinthia’s Lake District.