Winter activities at Lake Weissensee in Carinthia
Winter holidays at Lake Weissensee with nature & adventure, wellness and culinary delights at the Regitnig Hotel & Chalets in Carinthia: treat yourself to a break, a bit of time to enjoy life. The Eder Family, your hosts with a passion, and the Regitnig team will make your winter activities at Lake Weissensee in Carinthia an unforgettable holiday experience.
A picture-perfect family holiday awaits you in winter. It is not for nothing that our beautiful region is also called “nature's playground”. Many activities in nature await children and teens during their winter holiday at Lake Weissensee:
- Ice skating lessons with guide
- Guided snowshoe hikes by full moon and Frigga on the Alpine pasture
- Torchlight hikes amidst the ice worlds – what do animals do in winter? With nature park ranger and Stöckerlbrot bread at the campfire
- Adventure trekking with horses, ponies and dogs as well as nature park ranger
- Curling the Weissensee way
- “Experience Nature Park” hike with the nature park ranger
The Weissensee family ski area in Carinthia is ideal for beginners and advanced skiers. The easy and intermediate slopes and the Weissensee children's ski world with BOBO children's ski school are well loved by kids. Highly trained ski instructors accompany your little ones on their first attempts on skis.
What else there is to experience in winter at Lake Weissensee
Whizz on the saddle of so-called fatbikes across the ice and snow of the Weissensee Nature Park – on your own or as part of a guided tour. Grab a toboggan and head to Naggler Alm pasture for a fun descent. Book your romantic horse-drawn carriage ride at the reception. And enjoy the snow-covered landscape on some 40 kilometres of perfectly groomed winter hiking trails.