Skiing at Lake Weissensee in Carinthia
Your ski holiday at Lake Weissensee in Carinthia promises variety and comfort. The ski bus is free of charge for Regitnig guests and takes you directly to the lower terminus of the Weissensee Mountain Railway. A four-seater lift and four T-bar lifts open up a ski resort with focus on the stunning nature of Lake Weissensee, making winter sport a pleasure for holidaymakers. Experienced and friendly ski instructors are waiting for younger guests at Bobo's Kids World at Lake Weissensee.
Opening hours mountain railway winter
The Weissensee mountain railway opens a few days before Christmas - daily from 9 a.m. to 4.15 p.m.
“Skiing Inclusive” from 05.01.-02.02.2025
Ski advantages at Lake Weissensee in Carinthia
Ski equipment & ski services
Hotel facilities for skiers
- Outdoor ski rack
- Lockable ski room with ski rack
- Facilities for drying ski clothing
- Weather forecast
Board for skiers
- Food and afternoon snack suitable for sportsmen and women
Rest and relaxation for skiers
- In-house sauna and steam bath
- In-house massage
Competence and service for skiers
- Competent advice and valuable tips for skiers on slopes and equipment
- For like-minded people: 1 x weekly regulars’ table for skiers
- Overnight ski waxing service for a stress-free start in the morning
- Free use of the Weissensee ski bus
- Ski shuttle from Weissensee to Carinthia's largest ski area Nassfeld (approx. 40 minutes)
- Free use of the ice rink and cross-country skiing tracks
- Rental of hiking poles
- Rental of shoe spikes
Additional advantages for skiers
Our partner Intersport-Alpensport is located 50 m from the hotel. Here you can have your skis waxed overnight.
To the Intersport services
Ski equipment for hire at Lake Weissensee
Equipment for skiers
Are you travelling without winter sports equipment? No problem – you can reserve almost everything your sporting heart desires in the Intersport online shop at Intersport-Alpensport before you arrive. Upon arrival, the sports equipment is already waiting for you in the shop.
The Intersport ski depot is also practical, located directly at the valley station of the cable car.
Weissensee mountain railway & neighbouring ski resorts
Skiers, snowboards, touring skis and toboggans can be hired from Intersport Alpensport directly at the Weissensee Mountain Railway. A free of charge ski bus shuttle runs from Lake Weissensee to Nassfeld – Carinthia's largest ski resort – every day.
Our partners’ websites:
Neighbouring ski resorts:
Winter advantages for Regitnig guests
You can look forward to even more winter advantages for Regitnig guests
- FREE ski bus to the Weissensee valley station
- Skiing advantages – including depot and waxing corner
- Cross-country skiing advantages – including use of the cross-country skiing trails
- Ice skating advantages – including use of the natural ice-skating rink
- Included services in the 4-star hotel
- Winter wellness See-SPA & Vitaloase with 4 saunas with own sauna master