We are hosts with passion. And as such, we stand for authentic indulgence and real well-being, both of which can be traced back to our origins. At Regitnig, you don't just get a beautiful shell. Behind this holiday resort is a solid foundation of love for the region, love for nature, and love for the people.
Organic products from Carinthia
Milk and yoghurt from the Jakober organic farm, Gailtal cheese from Brunhilde Sagmeister, breakfast cereal from Bioquelle – Irmgard Eder and her kitchen team appreciate the culinary diversity in the Carinthian Lake District and ensure that only products of excellent quality end up on your plate. As a catering establishment with AMA Seal for Gastronomic Establishments, an officially recognised mark of quality, this is a special concern for us.
Holidays. Today and tomorrow.
For us, the sustainable use of water and energy comes just as natural as the use of regional products in the kitchen. That is why we are delighted to have been awarded the Austrian Eco-label – the national quality seal for high ecological standards. We want future generations to enjoy nature’s beauty just as we do – and we do everything for it.
- We save paper during bookings, check-ins, and with the Gastfreund Info app thanks to digitalisation.
- We save detergents and water thanks to intelligent laundry management.
- We reduce packaging thanks to our dosing system for cleaning agents.
- We avoid waste through careful waste management.
Most family-friendly company in Carinthia 2022
With our intergenerational family policy and trusting management, we were able to convince the jury in the category of medium-sized companies. The Austrian “Family & Work” seal of quality proves that our team is very close to our hearts.
Regitnig4Good – Charity
As a company, we see Regitnig as having a social responsibility. Families, women, and children are particularly close to our hearts, which is why we support them with various charity campaigns.
- Weihnachtspackerl Aktion 2021: Christmas presents distributed by Westbahnhoffnung to mothers and children in need.
- Aid for Ukraine: Together with our suppliers “Eurogast Zuegg” and “Getränke Kandlhofer” we were able to deliver many needed relief goods to the Ukraine aid campaign of the city of Villach. From there they reach Mukachevo in Ukraine. As part of “Weissensee hilft”, a relief action that Jasmin started together with “Familien am Weissensee”, we took over the delivery of the goods to Villach.
For us, charity begins at home.
- Soroptimist Internation Austria – Soroptimistclub Hermagor
- Kiwanis Austria – Charter Member of the Kiwanis Club Hermagor-Wulfenia
- Involvement in the children's service of our congregation
- Familien am Weissensee